The main task of most modern companies is to find the appropriate software to organize the work process. In the market of virtual platforms, Ethos VDR occupies a place of honor, offering its tools to companies working in a variety of industries. What makes this virtual platform so attractive to customers and how it can help your business – we suggest you learn from our short review.
What is EthosData?
The developers of EthosData have positioned their platform as a universal and complex tool for organizing work, exchanging data and conducting transactions. The company has been in the market since 2007, and over its more than a decade of history it has been able to create and develop its product from a simple corporate data exchange tool to a comprehensive platform that can be used to store, share and verify corporate documents and company assets during mergers and acquisitions.
EthosData customers get more than just a platform with which documents can be exchanged easily and without delay. The functionality of the platform also provides the ability to:
- Add users to the file system and monitor their actions;
- Do due diligence or due diligence checks on company assets at all stages of mergers and acquisitions;
- Store all corporate documents, transaction information, and business contacts in a single, highly secure cloud storage.
EthosData has a simple and straightforward interface that does not require much time to learn its features. At the same time, according to the developers, there is no need to install special plug-ins on each user’s device to start using the platform, because the platform works exclusively with the use of cloud technologies.
The main advantages of the platform and EthosData pricing
In addition to its versatility and ease of use, EthosData has other advantages, which ensured its popularity among a wide range of users. Among these, it is worth noting the following advantages of the platform:
- High level of security. This is ensured due to the wide powers of administrators, who can control users’ actions at any time, the use of advanced standards of digital security, in particular ISO 27001, SSAE 16 and others, and biometric access to the file storage.
- Robust technical support. EthosData’s ease of installation minimizes the occurrence of platform configuration errors, but if such a mishap does occur, customers can contact support at any time of the day or night. The support team is ready to promptly answer your question (within no more than 15 minutes), as well as to solve any problem.
- Ease of use. The interface of the platform is so simple and clear that it does not require much time or special knowledge to learn. But if the need arises, the technical support team is ready to teach the company’s employees the details of working with the platform.
EthosData is also considered one of the most affordable virtual data rooms on the market. For customers there are three basic packages – Basic, Professional, Enterprise, each of which has a different price range, so you can choose the one that best fits into the budget of the company.