Due diligence is an important part of conducting mergers or acquisitions. So it’s not surprising that all companies pay special attention to this process. In today’s market, there are both comprehensive platforms that allow you to conduct it yourself, and entire companies that specialize in conducting due diligence assessments. If you are interested in conducting a due diligence assessment at the highest level, here are the top top due diligence providers that have gained popularity and trust with clients from all over the world.
A brief overview of the best due diligence providers
We know how difficult it can sometimes be to choose a professional for due diligence, so we have compiled a short ranking and tips on how to choose a reliable provider. Our review includes:
- OurCrowd. The company provides a comprehensive platform for crowdfunding and venture capital companies. Its experts will help assess not only due diligence, but also other types of documentation and assets for a safe merger or acquisition transaction.
- iCapital Network. The company specializes in providing not only due diligence services, but also market research and comprehensive advice on all matters of interest.
- Passfort. A small company that also presents a platform and tools for conducting near real-time due diligence. Offers its customers a wide network of useful contacts that will ensure that due diligence is conducted as quickly as possible.
- PriceHubble AG. The company is focused on providing due diligence and processing services at all levels of the company. Most useful, according to users, in real estate, but the company does not limit its capabilities to one particular industry.
- ID-Pal. The company makes extensive use of digital technology, which makes it possible to do due diligence and other company asset verification more quickly. In addition, the company is also a provider of specialized software that clients can use to do their own due diligence and cooperating company checks.
The companies profiled in this ranking are those that have earned client recognition in 2021.
What are the 3 principles of due diligence and how do you use them to your advantage?
Ratings and reviews of companies that provide due diligence services can help but not influence your choice. When looking for the perfect partner for this purpose, we also advise you to follow general guidelines for finding professionals who provide due diligence evaluation services, as well as pay attention to the basic principles that are used in this process. These include:
- Completeness of verification, which will help avoid unpleasant surprises when drafting a transaction;
- Efficiency – checking not only the documents provided, but also other documents to make a more complete report;
- Speed – with the use of digital technology, it no longer takes a lot of time to compile a due diligence assessment.
By adhering to the guidelines for choosing a due diligence provider, we are confident that you can find a reliable partner for your company.